Virtual Charter School at Seacoast
Seacoast Charter Academy is happy to provide a virtual option for our students this year (Kindergarten – 5th Grade). We offer a comprehensive option for families who chose to approach education within their own home. This gives flexibility to serve students and families individual needs while bringing the innovation of 21st century learning to you. Seacoast Charter Academy is committed to helping students achieve their individual potential with personalized learning with the right tools from the comfort of your own home.
While we know there are other options within Duval county for virtual schools, at Seacoast, we will work closely with parents and students day to day to ensure the success of your child. This means that our students will:
- Receive instruction from Edgenuity while working with Seacoast teachers on online learning
- Follow the Duval County Schools calendar
- Have access to face-to-face instruction offered during “office hours”
- Receive ESE services (as appropriate)
- Receive report cards
- Take accredited courses
- Have access to teaching materials for parents to help their child achieve
*full-time students are required to participate in state-mandated assessments. Please visit our enrollment section or call (904) 562-4780 for additional information.