The Application MUST be completed in order to be considered for enrollment. There are no exceptions. Seacoast Charter Academy is a tuition free public charter school with open enrollment. In the event that we have more applications than available seats a lottery will be held for the available seats. In this event, the school will give you dates and times of the lottery and the process. If you have any questions, you can contact the school anytime.
After you have submitted your application you will receive an Acceptance Letter or Lottery Letter based upon availability. In order to complete the process and be a Seacoast family you must provide the following documentation:
- Address Verification (JEA bill, cable, etc.)
- Florida certification of immunization or exemption
- Physical examination (must be no more than 12 months old at the time of the student’s enrollment)
- Copy of Parent/Guardian’s driver’s license or state issued photo ID.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of most recent Report Card
- If applicable, Copy of FSA or Standardized Test Scores
- If applicable, Most Recent IEP or 504
- School Capacity for K-5: 580